Guitarist, bass player, singer-songwriter and columnist, Andy Bassett now adds radio DJ to the list of distractions he uses to avoid doing any real work. With his eclectic show “What’s It All About, Andy?” at least he has an outlet for all the hitherto useless music trivia in his head.
Five things you really don’t need to know about Andy:
* He has no tattoos or body piercings
* He is 8 years younger than his watch
* He once unintentionally offended a man from the Russian space programme
* He attended the same grammar school as William Wordsworth (though not at the same time)
* The first record he ever bought was “Hello Susie” by Amen Corner. Still loves it....